Grow Your Business With B2B ecommerce Marketplace
Why A Brand/Maufacturer/Producers Should Start Selling Their Products On B2B Marketplaces.
A B2B marketplace is a type of eCommerce platform that brings together B2B sellers and buyers and enables them to do business in one place online. On a B2B marketplace, the sellers are brands, manufacturers, suppliers, and wholesalers, and the customers are other buying businesses.
For Example : Sugar factory can list ,its sugar products with complete self serving details on online b2b marketplace catalogue, and buying businesses like choclate factories, retailers, food processors can find their suitable sugar quality and quantity ,to procure at ease .
Why Manufacturers/Producers/Wholesalers Should Sell On B2B marketplaces?
Top 9 Benefits are listed below
1. Scalability — An effective B2B ecommerce platform will enable your organization to grow and scale easily to meet market demand and customer needs by opening new sales channels and continuously reaching new market segments.
2. Abundant Expenditure Cut Down — Due to direct connectivity with buying businesses, seller is not just eliminating middle men but eliminating all unnecessary expenditure happening in supply chain.
3. More customers — A B2B ecommerce site with public-facing catalog pages is a powerful way to reach new B2B customers. Your future buyers not only prefer to shop online but will demand it. As B2B buyers head online to find the best prices, manufacturers and distributors can leverage the power of the search — and therefore, ready to index — pages of their site to locate new visitors and convert them into customers.
4. Improved brand awareness — Improve brand awareness in the market place. Developing pages that can be indexed by search engine crawlers is a fast way to improve your site’s search engine optimization and improve the likelihood that your target audience will know who you are.
5. Increased sales — Not only will you reach new customers, ecommerce also allows you to easily implement an automated cross-sell and up-sell recommendation program, offering relevant suggestions to customers on the site and encouraging them to purchase related items or items with more features and functionality.
6. Customer-centric experience — Amazon.com sets the standard for providing an exceptional ecommerce experience and today’s online shopper expects an Amazon-like experience whether they are shopping for business or pleasure. While there are certainly differences in experiences for retail shoppers and B2B buyers, B2B organizations still need to employ intuitive design, rich content, and interactive functionality in their websites.
7. Exceptional customer service — ecommerce provides an exceptional opportunity for the B2B organization to improve its customer service initiatives. ecommerce sites can provide access to self-serve portals with account, order, history and tracking information. Through integration with an organization’s enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, a robust ecommerce site can display customer specific products, services and pricing based on customer log in credentials.
8. Improved sales engagement — Your physical sales team will also benefit from the launch of a comprehensive ecommerce effort. A B2B ecommerce site or portal will improve your sales teams’ visibility into customer orders, pricing, and history while on the road or working remotely.
9. Multi-site capability — Launching channel-specific or co-branded ecommerce sites is easy with the right B2B ecommerce platform. This capability allows you to offer co-branded websites or microsites for each of your distributors or key clients as well allow for sites that cater to a specific international audience by presenting content in alternate languages or currencies.