Free shipping on orders over
Buy Copper Water Bottle | Plain Hand-etched |Amrit |1Ltr
This Product is not returnable due to COVID-19 Rules.
1. It's 99% pure Certified Copper.
2. Market makes 1 bottle at an average 240 gms, we make at 290-300 gms, makes our Bottles heavy duty. Copper is a malleable metal it gets a dent easily if weight is light.
3. We plant a tree with every bottle that we sell, as we firmly believe that we have not inherited this Earth from our ancestors, we have borrowed this from our children.
4. We understand that Copper Water is not just a Product, it is a Lifestyle, hence we provide a Premium Customer support, to make it a part of your diet. I (Nishant Raheja) come from a Certified Nutrition and Training background & it is done under my guidance.
5. We also have some Awesome Pre-Oxidized Unique designs, that are a style statement in themselves. We have solved the blackening issue on the outside by peroxidizing the bottle, so that your Copper Bottle Outer look stays the same forever.
Cleaning Amrit Copper Bottles is our USP because by introducing authentic designer Amrit Copper Bottles we have solved the Patina (blackening) problem on the outside, your Copper Bottles will look classy always, however, on inside the Copper gets oxidized and will turn black or green. We call them Antique Designs.
This is actually a true identification of Pure copper that it will turn black or green, depending on the environment and that is absolutely Normal and Natural. The best way to clean it naturally and to clean tarnish on the inside of a copper bottle or other copper vessel, you can create this mixture in these quantities. 1 lemon or 1tbsp Vinegar, 1 tablespoon of salt, and ½ cup of water. Pour the mixture in the vessel, close the lid, and shake vigorously. Pour the mixture out and rinse the vessel with water. Finally, dry it if you are not going to store water in it.
If you have bought the Raw Look Diamond design of Amrit, it will require cleaning from outside too, using the above mixture. Just wipe the surface with Lemon/ Vinegar + Salt, the blackening will go away aware and luster will be restored. You can also use a lemon-based liquid soap, for cleaning if you do not have Vinegar. One more amazing option to make your Raw Look Copper Bottle Shine again from the Outside is Pitambari Powder. It works on another type of metals like Brass, Copper, Steel, etc.
In the case of Antique Pine/ Brick Design please do not use any dishwasher or scrub, just wipe the surface with a wet cloth.