Free shipping on orders over
Copper Bottle|Diamond Hammered Shiny Look |Amrit |(950ml)
1. It's 99% pure Certified copper
2. Market makes 1 bottle at an average 240 gms, we make at 290-300 gms, makes our Bottles heavy duty. Copper is a malleable metal it gets a dent easily if weight is light.
3. We plant a tree with every bottle that we sell, as we firmly believe that we have borrowed this Earth from our children.
4. We understand that copper Water is not just a Product, it is a Lifestyle, hence we provide a premium Customer support, to make it a part of your diet. I come from a Nutrition and Training background, it is done under my guidance.
5. We have some Awesome designs, that are a style statement in themselves. We have solved the blackening issue on the outside by peroxidizing the bottle.
We have been able to solve the Patina issue by Preoxidizing the outer in the Pine Hammered Copper Bottle, but this one here is the Raw look of Copper, Hammered in the shape of Diamond. This Copper will slowly oxidise and start turning Black/Green as it will come in contact with the environment. The best way to clean it is Pitambri, it's a metal polishing poweder that cleans the Copper surface thoroughly and your bottle will shine again.
By introducing authentic designer Amrit Copper Bottles we have solved the Patina (blackening) problem on the outside, your Copper Bottles will look classy always, however, on inside the Copper gets oxidised and will turn black or green.
This is actually a true identification of Pure copper that it will turn black or green, depending on the environment and that is absolutely Normal and Natural. The best way to clean it and restore its luster, use Lemon (Vinegar) and Salt and wipe the surface, if you have bought a plain design of Amrit. In case of Hammered Antique or Meena Design (Enamel Coated), please do not use any dishwasher or scrub, just wipe the surface with a wet cloth. The reason for sudden color change in a copper utensil or a pot is because copper does not react with water but it does react with atmospheric oxygen to form a layer of brown-black copper oxide which, unlike the rust that forms on iron in moist air, protects the underlying metal from further corrosion. To clean tarnish on the inside of a copper bottle or other copper vessel, you can create a mixture of the juice of 1 lemon or 1tbsp Vinegar, 1 tablespoon of salt, and ½ cup of water. Pour the mixture in the vessel, close the lid, and shake vigorously. Pour the mixture out and rinse the vessel with water. Finally, dry it if you are not going to store water in it.
Amrit Copper Bottle will shine again. Please note that the blackening does not impact the Olygodynamic properties of Copper, which simply means it will still be equally healthy as it was the first day you bought it, even with the black layer.