Free shipping on orders over
Buy Copper Water Bottle|Hammered Pine Antique Look | Amrit|1litre
1. It's 99% pure Certified copper
2. Market makes 1 bottle at an average 240 gms, we make at 290-300 gms, makes our Bottles heavy duty. Copper is a malleable metal it gets a dent easily if weight is light.
3. We plant a tree with every bottle that we sell, as we firmly believe that we have borrowed this Earth from our children.
4. We understand that copper Water is not just a Product, it is a Lifestyle, hence we provide a premium Customer support, to make it a part of your diet. I come from a Nutrition and Training background, it is done under my guidance.
5. We have some Awesome designs, that are a style statement in themselves. We have solved the blackening issue on the outside by peroxidizing the bottle.
Amrit Pine Copper Bottles is Handcrafted with love, hammered outward to give it an acupressure piny and bubbly feel. Since Pure copper gets oxidized and turns black, we have pre-oxidized the Outer Surface to give it a Royal Antique look. This is one of our top sellers in the market.
By introducing authentic designer Amrit Copper Bottles we have solved the Patina (blackening) problem on the outside, your Copper Bottles will look classy always, however, on inside the Copper gets oxidised and will turn black or green.
This is actually a true identification of Pure copper that it will turn black or green, depending on the environment and that is absolutely Normal and Natural. The best way to clean it and restore its luster, use Lemon (Vinegar) and Salt and wipe the surface, if you have bought a plain design of Amrit. In case of Hammered Antique please do not use any dishwasher or scrub, just wipe the surface with a wet cloth. The reason for sudden color change in a copper utensil or a pot is because copper does not react with water but it does react with atmospheric oxygen to form a layer of brown-black copper oxide which, unlike the rust that forms on iron in moist air, protects the underlying metal from further corrosion. To clean tarnish on the inside of a copper bottle or other copper vessel, you can create a mixture of the juice of 1 lemon or 1tbsp Vinegar, 1 tablespoon of salt, and ½ cup of water. Pour the mixture in the vessel, close the lid, and shake vigorously. Pour the mixture out and rinse the vessel with water. Finally, dry it if you are not going to store water in it.
Amrit Copper Bottle will shine again. Please note that the blackening does not impact the Olygodynamic properties of Copper, which simply means it will still be equally healthy as it was the first day you bought it, even with the black layer.