Free shipping on orders over
Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website, https://www.morestore.in/ ("Website").
Please read the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions” or “Terms”) of the Website, as these Terms set forth the guidelines and regulations applicable when browsing the Website and availing any services.
For the purposes of these Terms, the term "morestore”or “Us” or “We” or “Company” refers to Tanutradeport (OPC) Private Limited. The term “You”, “Yourself” or “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who visits or uses Our (as defined below) Website anonymously (“Visitor”) or by providing Us (as defined below) your first name, last name, and email address (“Registration Data”). Providing us with your Registration Data makes you a registered user (“Registered User”) on Our Website.
The term “Platform(s)” refers to the official website, all other existing social media pages and any such URLs and any other applications that may come into existence and that are monitored by Us.
When You use Our services, You will be subject to the terms, guidelines and policies applicable to such service and as set forth in these Terms. As long as You comply with these Terms, We grant You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, unlimited privilege to enter and use Our Website and services.
These Terms form an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”), the rules thereunder as applicable, and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the IT Act. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- 1. Acceptance of Terms
1.1 You certify that You are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or have the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
1.3 We may modify these Terms from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on our Website. You agree to be bound by any modification to these terms when You use the Platforms after any such modification is posted; it is therefore important that You review these Terms regularly.
- 2. General Registration Requirements
2.1 In consideration of Your use of our Website, You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under any law in force in India or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to:
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself while registering on Our Website to avail the services; and
(b) maintain and promptly update Your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
(c) be solely responsible for protection of User passwords and activity while logged into the Website.
2.2 In the event that You share Your phone number while registering on Our Website as a User, or otherwise, You agree such phone number will be a valid phone number belonging to You, or that you are authorised to share the phone number of any such third party.
2.3 By providing Us with such phone number and Registration Data with Us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls/ e-mail notifications or instant messages. If at any time, You wish not to receive any future communications or You wish to have Your name deleted from Our mailing lists, please contact Us, on [email@example.com]. If You are registered with the DND National registry, You may not receive any promotional messages from Us.
2.4 If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of Our Platforms (or any portion thereof) at any time.
2.5 There is limited Content (as defined below) available on Our Website. All of such Content is provided to You “AS IS” for Your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of Morestore. Morestore reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
2.6 You may access the Website and Content as available for your information and personal use. You will not copy or distribute any portion of the Website without obtaining express written consent from Us.
2.7 Your use of the Platforms is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed, so as to be used by any other person/entity. Registered Users are advised to make appropriate/thorough enquiries before acting upon any service advertisement. Our Website does not vouch for or subscribe to the claims and representations made by advertisers.
- 3. Registered User Account and Security
3.1 If You register with Morestore, You may be required to complete a verification process as part of setting up Your account. Once set up, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through Your account. Should there be instances of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security, please notify Us to stop processing requests from Your account, until further instructions.
3.2 You are solely responsible for and in control of the information You provide to Us. You are also solely responsible and liable for the documentation provided to us/third party vendor/customs agent.
3.3 If You use the Website, You may be required to choose a password and user name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your password or account. If there is any compromise on Your password, You can change Your password using the ‘forgot password’ functionality.
3.4 You agree to give accurate, authentic and true information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by You at any point of time. If any such details provided by You are found not to be true wholly or partly, We have the right to reject the registration and suspend You from using the services of Our Website without prior intimation whatsoever.
3.5 We may use and/or save your IP address to update our records and to maintain your accounts with us, and to display Content and services that might be of interest to you.
3.6 If You register with Us, You may be required to complete a verification process as part of setting up Your account. Once set up, You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through Your account. Should there be instances of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security, please notify Us to stop processing requests from Your account, until further instructions.
3.7 Morestore reserves the right to collect user data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate the services or use of its Platform to avail services. All information collected from You are on a bonafide basis. Misuse and misrepresentation of identity or contact details will lead to automated termination of services or the use of the Platform without the obligation of a prior notice to You.
3.8 We may disclose to third parties certain data related to You, without providing Your personal details such as name, residential and e-mail address, mobile number, unless: (1) You expressly permit us to do so, or any other person You may specifically designate to disclose such information or (2) We are required to disclose such information by any applicable law or legal process.
3.9 Compilation of user accounts and user accounts bearing contact number and e-mail addresses are owned by Morestore.
- Services, Products, and Payment
- Morestore’s servicesconstitutes a technology platform thatenables delivery ofvarious food products from various third party vendors or merchants (“Products”) across the globe with ease (such Services, “Services”).
- Morestore works with third party independent vendors, to procure the best quality Products, for the third party independent buyers.
iii. Morestore shall, to the best extent possible, inspect the Products and work with shipping agents, to ensure that the Product is delivered to such third party independent buyers.
- Morestore shall also, to the best extent possible, assist with any custom clearance and shipping, if need be. Morestore Services may differ from buyer to buyer and in each instance the Services shall be expressly agreed between the third party buyer and Morestore.
- All products are provided to Us by third party vendors and are not produced or manufactured by Us. You acknowledge and agree that in the event that the third party vendors have any specific terms and conditions for any Product, the same shall be applicable and binding on You.
- We make best efforts to ensure that the Products delivered to You are of the best quality. These Products are ordered by the buyers, either offline or online via the Website. Any errors, discrepancies, or omissions in any order are not intentional.
iii. We make reasonably best efforts to ensure that the colours, images, and description of the Products offered on Our Website have been displayed as accurately as possible. However, it may be noted that the colour, design, or description may vary on delivery.
- All suggestions, advice, or recommendations found on this Website or included with the Products, do not include any guarantees on Our part.
- We also cannot guarantee and warrant that the quality and marketability of any Products purchased by You will meet Your expectations.
- Any commercial resale or distribution of the Products sold on the Website is strictly prohibited.
- Products and prices are as shown on the Website only for indicative purposes. Further, the availability of the Products is dependent on third Party vendor. You agree and acknowledge that We shall not be liable for any unavailability of any of the Products.
- We reserve the right to change the Products offered on the Website at any time without notice and to limit the number of items that may be purchased.
iii. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of the Products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
4.4 Ordering Procedure
- In order to avail services and/or purchase a Product via the Website You must register for an online account via the Website. If You already are a Registered User, You can log onto your account using the user name and password that You were provided with when You registered.
- While availing services and/ or purchasing via the Website, You can select your Product after going through the variety of Products provided, and pay for that particular Product through the payment gateways on Our Website.
4.5 Terms of Payment
- We use third party payment gateway services to complete a transaction. If You have any queries with respect to any such transaction, You shall contact the relevant payment gateway authorities for the same. You agree and acknowledge that you are in charge of the payment You make, and that You are liable for and in control of the bank account or card used to pay for any transactions.
- Please be aware of custom duties, Local Taxes, order handling charges, documentation charges. All of such charges are additionally applicable. Morestore’s rates/charges on shipping and delivery timelines for international orders are dependent on the destination, volume, and local law requirements.
iii. The price for any service or Product at any given time may be displayed on the Website. Prices are quoted in Indian Rupees, but exclusive of any additional charges,which may include, without limitation, any import duties, taxes and customs clearances which may be payable.
- The price including applicable tax and any delivery charges payable in relation to availing any services and/or delivery of Products, if applicable, will be shown prior to completion of the transaction.
- In the unlikely event that due to a technical error, the amount of the price displayed on the Website is incorrect, We will notify You as soon as We reasonably can. If the correct amount of the price is higher than the amount displayed on the Website, We will contact You through your registered email address to notify You of the correct price, so You can decide whether or not You wish to continue with Your order at the increased price. Please note that if You do not confirm Your order within 7 (Seven) days, You will forfeit any amount paid to Us, and Your order will not be processed.
- We will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card appropriately will be on You. You must exclusively use Your own card on the Website.
4.6 Delivery and Reservation of Title
- The Products ordered are normally delivered to the delivery address You provide by Our contracted delivery service within such working days as mentioned at the time of ordering the Product(s). Morestore shall make all reasonable efforts tofacilitate the delivery of the Products to You, to the address provided by You, and within the timelines mentioned for any such Product(s)within the communicated timelines.
- Orders are processed only on certain working days. Orders will not be shipped on other days (including weekends and public holidays), except at the discretion of the Company.
iii. Delivery timelines may vary based on location.
4.7 Cancellation of Purchase and Refund
- On confirmation of Your order, We do not entertain cancellation and refund requests for the same. However, on a request made by You, We at Our discretion may, accept such cancellation and/or refund requests.
- Under any circumstances whatsoever, the Products will not be returned if it is damaged any time after it has been delivered to You.
- Prohibited Conduct
5.1 You agree that You shall not use the Website in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, or store material that:
- is in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
iii. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- for undertaking illegal services;
- contains nudity, violence, pornography, sexually explicit material or offensive subject matter;
vii. provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than Your own;
viii. promotes information that You know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of ‘junk mail’,‘chain letters’, or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, ‘spimming’, or ‘spamming’;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
xii. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
xiii. solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Subscribers;
xiv. involves commercial activities and/or sales without Morestore’s prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and/or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that You have posted without that person’s consent or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual’s privacy or infringement of publicity rights;
xvi. denigrates, ridicules, or demeans another person; or contains a virus or other harmful component;
xvii. that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
xviii. harms minors in any way;
xix. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
5.2 You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, ‘robots’,‘spiders’, or ‘offline readers’, that accesses Our Website.
5.3 If You become aware of misuse of the Website by any person, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Termination or Suspension of Account or Service
6.1 You agree that Morestoremay at any time and for any reason, terminate Your access to Our Website, or restrict or suspend Your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. We may also terminate the rendering of any service without prior notice or liability.
7.1 You acknowledge, consent and agree that Morestoremay access, preserve and disclose Your account information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process nationally or internationally;
- enforce these Terms;
iii. respond to Your requests for service;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of Morestore, its subscribers and the public, or
- Security Components
8.1 You understand that our Website and software embodied within the Website may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Morestoreand/or Content providers who provide Content to Morestore. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded in our Website.
- Proprietary Rights
9.1 The Website is made available exclusively by Morestore. Morestore is the sole owner of the Website, and all content created to make the Website available to You. Morestore provides You with a single limited License to use and access the Website for the limited purpose of using the services. The license is specifically personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive.
9.2 All Contenton the Website that is available to all You (free or subscribed user), including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, graphs, illustrations, artwork, information, plans, customizations, videos, content, software and other elements (collectively, “Content”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Morestore. All of the Content is the exclusive copyright of Morestore. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere in the Website, no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Morestore’s prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Content. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Content, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize the Website or any part of the Content for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
9.3 All Content is the exclusive copyright of Morestore or its licensors, except the third party material and link to third party apps or websites. Systematic retrieval of Morestore’s Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Morestore is prohibited. In addition, use of the Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by Morestore in these Terms is prohibited and may invite legal action.
9.4 All Content on this Website, including images, illustrations, artwork, text, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Content on the Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is commercial use for the purposes of these Terms.
9.5 You hereby provide Morestore the copyright to use, publish, and distribute any content that You may post on the Platforms, along with Your name and photograph. Further, You also provide Morestore, a perpetual license to use, publish, and distribute, any content along with your name and photograph, that you may publish or write, either online or offline.
9.6 With the prior permission of Morestore, you may share the Content on any social media platform, as is acceptable to Morestore.
9.7 Morestore respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your trademark or copyright has been infringed on the Website, You can write to Us at [email@example.com].
- Morestore and Links to Third Parties
10.1 Our Platforms may contain (i) links to other sites owned by third parties (i.e. advertisers, affiliate partners, strategic partners, or others), and/or (ii) third parties advertising on Our Platforms through advertisement banners and pop-ups. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and We do not warrant the products or offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals, or the accuracy of the content of advertisements on Our Platform, or thecontent of their websites.
10.3 We may introduce You to independent third parties to fulfilYour services. Where We refer such tasks to the independent third party service providers, You shall pay the fees directly to the service provider or through us depending on the circumstances. Morestoredisclaims all responsibility and liability as regards the services, conduct or actions of such third party.
- General Terms and Conditions
11.1 You agree and accept that the use of the services provided by Morestoreis at Your sole risk and further acknowledge that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
11.2 You shall ensure that You will not indulge in any activities while using Our service, such ascircumventing anyCustoms/Police/ government rules for any purpose (especially getting the service faster).
11.3 You agree and acknowledge that the use of the services offered by Morestoreis at Your sole risk and that Morestoredisclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11.4 Without prejudice to the above, Morestoremakes no representation or warranty that the services by third parties will meet the User’s requirements.
11.5 Morestoreshall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
11.6 Morestore shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the request for services from You.
11.7 If You have any complaint in respect of the services, You must inform Morestoreof the same in writing within 12 (Twelve) hours of using the services of Morestore.
11.8 Morestore shall not be liable for any conduct or behaviour or actions of third party service providers/third party vendors. However, Morestoreencourages You to notify it of any complaints that You may have against the service provider/third party vendors.
11.9 Under no circumstances will Morestore render any services which are immoral/ unlawful/banned. Morestorehas the right to refuse to perform any servicenot mentioned on the Website on the grounds of such tasks being immoral/unlawful/banned. Morestore may also refuse to permit any service on the grounds that such service is prohibited under any applicable law/contract in India/overseas.
- Term and Termination
12.1 These Terms shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted on any of Our Platforms. You may terminate Your use of the services at any time.
12.2 Morestore reserves the right to terminate Your account or Your access to the Platforms immediately, with or without notice to You, and without liability to You, if Morestore believes that You have breached any of these Terms, furnished Morestore with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Platform by others.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and liability
13.1 All the Products and Content on our Platform, and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through our Platforms are provided on "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis, without any representation or warranties, express or implied, except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Morestore does not warrant that the Website and services provided pursuant thereto will be constantly available, or available at all, or the information on the Platforms is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
13.2 We do not guarantee, represent, or warrant that Your use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, and You agree that from time to time We may remove the website for indefinite periods of time, or cancel the website at any time, without notice to You.
13.3 You expressly agree that Your use of, or inability to use, the Website is at Your sole risk.
13.4 You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be liable for any acts/omissions of any third party vendors or service providers. You further acknowledge and agree that We cannot guarantee that the third party vendor will fulfil his part of performance of contract, with respect to provision of the Products that are to be delivered to You.
13.5 In no case shall We, Our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, principals, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising from Your use of the Website or for any other claim related in any way to Your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website.
13.6 We shall use commercially reasonable efforts to protect information submitted by You in connection with the Website, but You agree that Your submission of such information is at Your sole risk, and We hereby disclaim any and all liability to you for any loss or liability relating to such information in any way.
13.7 We do not represent or guarantee that the Website will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and We disclaim any liability relating thereto. You shall be responsible for backing up Your own system.
13.8 Morestore will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with its Platform(s). Morestoredoes not warrant that the Website; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through its Platform(s); their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
13.9 Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the Content on this website, the same should not be construed as a permanent statement or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, subscribers are advised to verify and to obtain clarification from appropriate persons.
13.10 In case of any variance between what is stated here and that contained in the relevant Acts, Rules, Regulations, Policy, Statements, International Treatise and law etc, the latter shall prevail. Under no circumstances will Morestore be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
13.11 SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL MORESTORE OR ITS EMPLOYEES’ OR ITS AGENTS’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES RENDERED TO YOU EXCEED INR 1,000/- (INDIAN RUPEES ONE THOUSAND)FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU OR YOUR AGENTS.
- Exclusions and Limitations
14.1 Those who access or use Our Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with the local law.
15.1 You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Morestore, its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from:
- Your use of and access to Our Platforms in a manner except as permitted herein;
- Your violation of any of these Terms or any applicable law;
iii. Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
15.2 This indemnification obligation will survive the termination of Your account or use of services.
- Additional Terms
16.1 We may also require You to follow additional rules, guidelines or other conditions in order to participate in certain promotions or activities available through Our Platforms. These additional terms are part of these Terms, and You agree to comply with them when You participate in those promotions, or otherwise engage in activities governed by such additional terms.
- Modification and Discontinuation
17.1 We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service or any of Our Platforms (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that We will not be liable to You or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of Our Platforms.
17.2 You may discontinue using the services at any time. You may also delete Your account by writing to us at [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Deletion of Your account will be effective once all outstanding credits to Your account have been cleared. Please note, upon deletion of Your account We may still retain some information and record of transactions as required by any law, contract or policy applicable to Us.
18.1 These Terms and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by You, but may be assigned by Morestore without restriction.
- Integration Clause
- Waiver and Severability of Terms
20.1 The failure of Morestore to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
- Governing Law and Venue
21.1 These Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any matters arising under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in Bangalore.
- Grievance Officer
22.1 In case of any grievance arising from the use of the Website, please write to the Grievance Officer at [email@example.com].